Monday, November 19, 2007

What you descibe to this Incidence






Here is an Incidence I'm going to describe as what you thought in the morning and the same you get in the evening opposite to the expection but appropriate in sake to justice, but then you come to know the story is some other way around.
It's a small incidence, which starts regarding my incentive award(those who kw me they know why I got this, and for those who dont, for them, "this award I got for my performance in Quark".), I woke up in the morning with this pray to God that the long awaited award should be availed to me in any case, in today's schedule, and i came to office.
Asusual day spent I tried a lot but no solution that how to encash that award.
In evening we all planned to have a chill out, and we all(me and my colleague friends), we first went to Sony exclusive showroom to see the chances we can have to avail or encash my award, but nhhh, no way.
Well we back from there and sat some where in sector-8 for the snacks and then dinner, a cool area with a good crowd., and the chit chat started then and we remain there for 1-2 hrs, enjoyed fully "It was after a long time that i laugh this much that make a blow of heat in my stomach, laughed and laughed and laughed, it was all paining in stomach becoz of this.",

and then we decided to move some where else for the coffee shop, we took a round to that market, sat into the car and moved from there for the coffee shop.
Suddenly, I remembered that I forgot my mobile there, very great, nothing to shock, Its my habit these days, earlier I never had this habit in my life, but since this mobile came there into my life it was third time I forgot my mobile somewhere on the dinner table, last two time it came back to me, but this time..., as we went back to this shop there was nothing like mobile on the dinner table, people as usual enjoying there dinner, and a very sociable person from us said that its not nice to blame these guys as they all looks from respectable family and we will come tomorrow morning to enquire about the mobile. I understood, and replied in affirmation, and we back from there.
I was having a little regret about my mobile, the only two main reason, as it was presented to me by my younger brother, and secondly I lost my Home's number :(, :(..
AND what came to my mind now, everything else was as I prayed in the morning, YES, now I thought that what I prayed to god in the morning it get completed, my award now get encash with the new mobile for me itself, and now the new mobile will be K850i, sony erricson, yahoo!!!!!!,...
It was the same story revolving around my mind, that what i prayed to god and in what way it has given to me, really great way of GOD to resolve the pray, HOW ALMIGHTY the GOD is, haha :)...
and now the story, the prayer, the thoughts changes....

yahoo!!!, I got my mobile back, my award is still there to get encash..., YOU all here to ask, How it come?, yes, its true.., actually my colleagues hide it to give me lesson that always take care of ur things and its true, it was only the single sentence which i said to my friends that made them to return it back to me and to stop this joke, "It was my younger brothers present to me and nthg more than this"..
so to you all a short message that "always take care of ur valuable things which are anyway attached to you.(Materialistic/ non-materialistic)".

2 comments:

VJ said...

Nicely written :-)

And I hope you wont forget the lesson now.

Lena said...

Very very very true advice!!!!
I am sure now you will be more careful now :P

Have agreat day!!!