Thursday, January 17, 2008

Initiation and implmentation.....

People often ask me that I m crazy about all type of outing, visiting here n there, taking hasty decision n all this kind of stuff, I think it’s only me who can explain this. Why I only? Why I wrote as I m the only person who can explain this.

If any of you can explain then don’t read below, as you know everything, but still I say that you don’t know the Exact.

Couple of times in my life, I compromised with what I demanded, Everyone may did the same couple of times, but its fact that I did all compromises all the time, all the time means whenever required, whenever somebody said me that, “sorry its not for you”, I left the same, reason, I was not an independent that time, as being elder in my family I always thought in a bigger sense(how bigger I don’t know), I always understood what my parent’s eyes says, what actually they want to make us in the scarcity of resources, which I think every elder son of a middle order family think, that always restrict me to do what I wanted. Very simple example for you all, How many of you had a bicycle in childhood? I think most of you say that ya I had, It doesn’t mean that I don’t had, but that was my fathers not mine which he used to go to work, n I learnt riding the same after one and a half year.

Well you might be thinking that how m I linking the craziness of this time to this childhood’s compromise? Let me explain.

This time the stage of life is something different to what it was when I was a child, now the options are different, the life’s needs are different, everything is different, but I don’t know where from a childish behavior comes which anyway want me to do the something which take me into a heaven of thoughts and I do what so ever come into my mind, and most of the times, something like a little unexplainable, interesting, exiting, n anyway all about the thoughts, time, and the situation, which never meet at one place.

So friends, Chill, all the time, at every place, in every situation.

1 comment:

Lena said...

so you compensate now for all the compromises you have done before?
I believe that everyone who missed out on some things in childhood of some reasons wants to catch up with them when they grow up, especially if they get such an opportunity!
So have fun and keep making your life exciting!! ;)


PS: i loved the first pic :)