Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sitting Idle

Day Schedule...
In what way you want to spend ur day?different age group so different answer.
lets start with the child, how they want to spend the day, the answer is in a cool way, wandering here and there, masti fighting etc.

A school goer, as soon as to back from school n go to play with the local frnds

A college student, as much possible time he want to spend under the shadow of the tree near the canteen, along with his gf, no classes full time mast etc, etc..

A student getting higher studies, showing as want to be a bond in his field as he is persuing masters in that subject but actually want somethg else, what he missed in his college life, he want the same again, or want to regain that time..

and now come to our age, Professional, the whole story I wrote just becoz I'm sitting there Idle today, no work to do, so thought that let me write a blog.
I know everybody from us want to be an Idle while sitting inside the office, without the work, whether he is an ambitious one or not, but some how he want some time inside office to sit idle, some way he feel boring doing same job agaian n again.
But this time its a little different today, I'm feeling bored sitting inside office as I'm idle, Just descirbed earlier that person want to b a little Idle during office hours but now I'm itself against to what I said.
Well, its not becoz of what I want this time, but its becoz as i got the habit of working in office time and these days I dont have anything to do...

so the aftermath is this blog, I know I'm making u bore, but what can I do its you who r reading it so u r resposible for being bore, read some other blog boss.

Have a nice blog nxt time, :)

No comments: