Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Depart

What do you think, is it you who bother about me or rather me, taking care of you all the time, he asked.
Nothing like that, she replied instantly, though maybe it is.
Maybe? Wow, that's some great excuse!
Who talks about excuses? I never said so.
It's not always about what you say, dear. Sometimes you got to read between the lines.
Like how?
Like... why don't you just think? Something hypothetical, say, futuristic. You know, like ideas based on relations.
Relations as in relationships? I can't believe you are going that far already. That's crazy!

He could not believe she could misunderstand so easily.
There is nothing like that, he said. These are things that irritate everyone.
Oh ya? Who talks about everyone? Just say that I irritate you! She was about to explode.
These words of her set up anger in him and he shouted, Yes, right, the truth is, you irritate me, the way you treat me does irritate me. I don't like you actually...
He could not finish his thought because she interrupted him, If that's the truth, then why are you with me??
Silence fell over them as he didn't know what to answer..., and she left the room.

1 comment:

Lena said...

hope they both find the answers :)