Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pearl or raindrop.

Is our friendship a pearl or a raindrop,
I don't know, but since you are there, the heart and mind are both on top.
Usually the mind thinks, "Is it fair?"
And the heart says, "Of course, dear".

I don't know what it is, affection or love.
But what-so-ever it is, the view changes the world.
Everything seems to be altered, even the clock,
I just wanted to say that i am now so hooked.

Is our friendship a pearl or a raindrop, I don't know.
As ocean doesn't know what is its horizon and where it flows.
Thoughts are numerous and hard to count,
But eventually things happen which make the presence around.

The world is not going to stop this way,
And I know, I don't have the guts to say.
Tried hard to convey, through message and signals,
But how would i know, if you don't handle?

Sometimes I think, I'm alongside a wall,
The echo goes and comes back and halts.
Now its your turn to respond to that echo,
Else everything will get washed in just a go.

Our friendship remains a raindrop,
If it doesn't get a shell to stop.
You have to come, to respond and to tell the world,
That the shell is its home, and it is a pearl.

3 comments:

Lena said...

you know.. honestly.. thats your best so far :)
Needs just a little bit of polishing and it will be perfect.. and you do have a poetic soul :P Even if you are laughing while reading this, trust me, I know what i am talking about :)

Anonymous said...

wel i really appreciate ur wrk...esp wen it cumz frm ur soul..
nd it feels awesum to knw dat u can b d inspiration of sumbdys thots!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear!! I can see the hidden poet in you. Trust me, this is your only writing which touched me(take it as a complement :)). I am sure about it, but let me ask this quesiton again - Are you in love? ;)