Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Started...., stopped and again started to paint something new....

Why some day, few hours in ur happy day schedule are so worst to spend.....,
reasons are many and all accordingly to everyones point of view. T
here are a many istance in my life also that also made me in the same situation.
One such stiuation i remember most, I came back defeated from the AFA's exam and dint got the chance to achieve what i dreamt of "an Airforce pilot"...,
Hahaha, you may exclaimed!!!, that what made me to smile at this time?, (Give you the answer in a while.)
Ya its true that its the divertion for me to opt another path to achieve another Goal., a new goal, declaring it and then to achieveing it, but still i was showing that their is nothing happen to me and I'm as usual. a kind of Show Off....., u all know couple of time we do such things.
many of us do such thing just for the sake of our near ones to feel them that we are not sad and I did all these this time for my family as they know that the thing for which i prepared more than 8-9 months, failure of that definitly break me. but i dint made them to feel this., well the time came "worst part of your happy day schedule :(", I was all alone sitting at the last seat of the bus, all alone, on my way to the city, bus was almost empty only 5-6 passenger remained in that, and dont know where from I burst out with tears, tears that was impossible to stop, n its more den 8-10kms journey which made my cheeks wet for nxt 1 km too. A man crying at the age of 21, for what he wanted from his childhood and since he got his consciousness, i think justified....

Well the question remain as such "hahaha" means why I laugh :), the answer is BOSS!!, life not stop as what u achieve here and what u lose..., it remain go on, I'm not an Air force pilot these days but still Dreams are the same as usual today too but Implemetaion changed, let see that whether I paint the same thing or the thing different to what i started to paint ;), but the painting will be there........

2 comments:

VJ said...

It's doesn't matter if you fly an air plane or not.
What matters is that you fly! Get your wings and take a leap :)

Lena said...

some things are just not meant to be but what i think is that you are not beaten if you fall down.. you are beaten if you refuse to stand up.
And you are painting your life the best way when you follow your dreams and make the best of them... But sometimes dreams are only there to be dreamt of... if you know what i mean!!
Was nice reading though!! :)